Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Pinterest Board for Plus Size Clothes

I joined Pinterest yesterday and thought I'd share it here, in case someone out there has a body similar to mine and just as much trouble finding stuff.  Here's my profile:


You'll find-
  • plus size pants in petite lengths
  • plus size tops, many of them long (I'm long waisted), and dresses
  • wide width shoes.  Typically no heels above 3 inches (besides the occasional platform), and most around 2 or 2.5 inches.  I'm hunting for wide calf boots too.
  • plus size activewear--so hard to find good looking options in this category!
  • plus size accessories and miscellaneous--shapewear, undergarments, tights, belts, etc. 

1 comment:

  1. You may like to check out the biggest plus size women's blog on pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/testacc9801/plus-size-rocks/

    ReplyDelete